Post 9 by Zhengzhi Chen
All the insights documented in my Post 8 were gained from the brainstorming session.
Brainstorming Possible Design Solutions
- My strength in logical thinking definitely helped me in the brainstorming session.
- I knew exactly what this issue was so it was easy for me to come up with the who, what, when, where and why of the issue.
- In the group session of brainstorming possible design solutions, all our brains ran wild so we came up with amusing keywords that might or might not be relevant to the issue.
- My group clearly think more visually than I do, which made my brainstorming solution map more visually understandable than my personal maps.
- My logical thinking was not visually presented in a clear way.
- I understood the issue too well to come up with an effective design solution.
- The time constraint of this brainstorming session limited the variety of the design solutions devised by my group.
- I think better while typing than writing, which explains why my Post 8 has more content than my brainstorming maps.
- Our wild ideas did not land or become anything useful for possible design solutions.
- Similar ideas kept popping up in the solution brainstorming session.